Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Once an order is placed the customer will not normally be permitted to cancel that order, for instance, if the wedding itself is cancelled. However, if cancellation is permitted, we reserve the right to withhold any deposits or payments made to recover our expenses. Refunds will only be given once these expenses have been recovered.
- Half the value of the goods must be paid before an order is placed. Deposits are non-transferable.
- All designer dresses will be completed in good time of the wedding. Full payment will due on arrival of your dress into the store and any further balances on completion.
- A final fitting will take place before the wedding date and any alterations etc. will be chargeable unless otherwise agreed by the management. Please note: We require any underwear and shoes that are to be worn on the day at the first fitting.
- Goods should be paid for in full before alterations are carried out. The price of any garment does not normally include any alterations required by the customer. All alterations carried out will be chargeable. Alterations are carried at the discretion of the management.
- Customers are asked to be particularly careful when ordering goods from measurements not taken by our staff as we cannot be held responsible for problems resulting from inaccurate measurements taken by third parties.
- We cannot be held responsible for further alterations required as a result of noticeable weight loss or gain after initial alterations have been carried out. If further alterations are required, these will be chargeable.
- Please ensure that any underwear, hosiery, headdress or jewellery are suitable as for reasons f hygiene, we are unable to refund or replace such articles if they are returned unsuitable or do not fit.
- SALE GOODS: Where a specific fault is indicated at the time of purchase this fault is taken as being accepted and no refund or exchange will be given in respect of this fault. The price of the sale goods does not include the cost of any alteration or cleaning required. Sale Goods should be paid for in full on the date of purchase unless otherwise agreed at point of sale.
- Any purchases made by you and paid in full can be taken and returned for alterations, which will then be stored at our premises until alterations are complete, however, this is done so at your own risk.
- Your purchases are checked thoroughly by our staff before collection, however, please inspect your purchases thoroughly as we cannot be held responsible for your purchases once they leave our premises.
- Any Goods supplied by us will remain the property of BEAUTIFUL BRIDES until full payment has been received.
- THIRD PARTY DRESSES. Third party dresses are left at BEAUTIFUL BRIDES at your own risk. Any alterations carried out are at the management’s discretion and undertaken at the customer’s own risk. Once the dress is collected from Beautiful Brides, All responsibility for the dress is assumed by the customer
- Beautiful Brides will hold Customer details for 6 months if no further action is required. After this date, if no further action is required they will be destroyed.
- You are entitled to view any and all details we hold on you. Please apply in writing to email@example.com
- You are entitled to refuse to have your details collected. Please inform a member of staff if you don’t wish to fill in a customer details form.
- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS